• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Threme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
:thumbs_up: wtg Bob27 and camel's_hump!
Comments/Opinion:

• The gray/ivory/teal colors and banner image provide a nippy, wintry feel.
  • Could the background behind the text on the banner terrain be made transparent so more land is visible?
  • Since the Google banner is black, it clashes a bit, no biggie.
  • The new "report post" button sticks out like a sore thumb, perfect!
  • The centered information in the posts is different, I like it for the user data, but dislike it in the posts themselves.
  • Consecutive user sigs of greatly differing widths are breaking the thread layouts if a signature links to an image that is greater than 500px or contains user bars displayed side by side.

Last edited:
Level 36
Yeah well that's Bob for you. It's almost as bad as all of you people saying "tunned" instead of "tuned" when you use the phrase "stay tuned". Archian does this all the time and it bugs the hell outta me xD But then i'm an English freak so yeah... but, of course, even I make mistakes :p Lots of 'em. Mainly because i'm lazy. Oh so veeeery lazy...

Level 6
Camels Hump is my hero, i never even relized the banner was a WC3 terrain! LOL Goo Camel Camel....nothing rhymes with camels...so im gonna say this for good measure:

As a child, I refused to ride merry-go-rounds unless they had CAMELS.

How about that? :wink:

Level 24
No, as I have said to camel most of the credit goes to me for the banner, since it was me who came up with the camera angle and the fog, and some people don't relize how difficult that can be :p

And yea the theme is meant to represent sought of snow/winter, stuff like that, rather then the normel dark colours used in styles.

Anyway thanks to everyone for comments, and Wolverabid, i'll try and fix some of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.