• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Dwarven Ruins

Hi! I am pleased to introduce you to my first work after a long absence.

146550d1436442299-dwarven-ruins-gnomeruindark.png

Attachments

• GnomeRuinFinally2.png
    GnomeRuinFinally2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Fuck yeah! I practically like everything here. There are some minor impurities still, e.g. rock formation on the bottom left hand side by the waterfalls, but generally awesome work.

Also, I personally don't like tobyfat50's island tree there. It's such a lone variation that it adds more inconsistency than diversity.

Level 13
Awesome angle. I love the entire composition.

Great job, and welcome back. :)

Thank You :)

Cool piece :)
'bit bright for night but the setup is great.

I agree about the brightness. I try to make the ruins and rock darker.
And thank you for your estimation. :)

Fuck yeah! I practically like everything here. There are some minor impurities still, e.g. rock formation on the bottom left hand side by the waterfalls, but generally awesome work.

Also, I personally don't like tobyfat50's island tree there. It's such a lone variation that it adds more inconsistency than diversity.

Thank You :)
Yes, there are a lot of small flaws. Maybe instead tobyfat50's island tree to put large fir-tree?

Level 13
I worked with micro-decorations. And it was a bit darker. It got better?

Attachments

• GnomeRuinDark.png
    GnomeRuinDark.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 638
Status
Not open for further replies.