• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Death Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zflml2.png

What do you say?

EDIT: Just saw your post THE_END, I'll see how it's going to look like.

EDIT 2: I think I'm done with the hammer's head.

sfjuoo.png

Level 12
Like i said, Gonna look awesome ingame^^ A little idea though: How about making it just a little more bluish? Cause death knights are kinda very-dark blue :p

Level 38
I like the hammer, though the details seem orientated to be viewed from very close up. Perhaps you could unify them a little more so that from a distance they will just sort of blend into one shape? The background for the runes seems a little to light still, see if you can make it look more like an obsidian or onyx colored rock (really dark) so it will break away from the hammer boarder a little more as well as the runes :)

btw I like the axe :)

Level 8
It really looks good, I'm just a bit worried that he looks too monotone with all that colors looking like gray. Maybe you should have put in some purple, or even some orange runes. I think that orange would look quite appealing.

And yes, the beard rocks.

Level 38
I wouldn't use to many colors, a rainbow death knight really is not very appealing, and with purple as a WC3 dk color, red, green, and blue representing the different talent lines of WoW dks, a tendency to pale (white) skin and black armor, it could be easy to get carried away. I'm fine with the coloration as is, maybe darken the skin tone a bit to make it more of a gray, possibly darken everything to make it lean more towards black than white, but if different colors are going to be incorporated I would separate them between the bulk of the skin, the axe, and the hammer. Darkening it is more of a personal preferance anyways, its fine as is for me.

Anyways, I like the axe so far :)

Now that I look at the beard a little more I think the mustache is a little big in comparison, maybe thin it down a bit or add a little more beard. The hanging bits also curve a little much, if you can alpha them to the same length as the center part of the beard it would look awesome (of course, I'm not sure if the texture wraps under the beard and forces you to make them that long, I have had problems playing with hair styles before). Anyways, I'm a huge fan of this skin so far, keep up the kwaliti work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.