• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Campaign gets 3201 downloads (total) in 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I compiled the download statistics of wc3sear.ch and dwarfcampaign.com for two weeks ( Nov 14-28 ):

Dwarf Campaign (Campaign File)
- 2001 downloads in dwarfcampaign.com
- 1200 downloads in wc3sear.ch

That's a total of 3201 downloads in 15 days. :)

Level 6
You mean that all downloads have not been successful? Actually, comparing the amount of downloaded bytes and hits, something like that must have been happened (at least on dwarfcampaign.com).

Level 13
no it surely must be right i don't have my doubt about that, but it's just that i personaly think that your game should have been downlaoded more often.
Something like Sevenmitril golems on warcraftiii.net.

Level 6
Yes, yes. :) I seem to have a habit of misunderstanding your posts. :wink:

City got so many downloads, because it held the number one spot on warcraftiii.net for 3 or 4 months (thanks to monthly updates). Nowadays it's harder to get so many downloads, but I'm counting on the Dwarf Campaign (campaign file) on breaking the record here on wc3sear.ch. :)

Level 13
well i wish you could break a record as well cause it would not be unfair at all to have a master peice standing at on top of the most downlaoded game.

P.s temple is doing much better here than on wacraftiii.net :).

And my game past the 1300 downloads :) on warcaftiii.net ,and here it mearly achieved 400 downloads. :( ( no offense to 400 downloads cause it's sucks big time ;))

P.s that you are not always seem to understand me, is cause of the fact that i often write in a little bit strange way, try to work some at that, but i often write a little bit to fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.