• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Durotan

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Alright, finally Durotan is done!

Myself I'm very satisfied with the result on this one, with regards to texture, animation and overall WC3 likeness.

Hope you guys like it and can find a use for it. As always, anyone is free to use and edit it as long as I get credit for it ;)

Ma'ghar skin download.

UPDATE: Fixed a bug with the weapon glow and made some minor tweaks to the walk and portrait animations. Also added a new spell animation and renamed the original to Spell Slam.

UPDATE 2: Added blinking animation. Displays incorrectly in Magos for some reason, but I've tested it ingame and it should work fine. Not sure about the site viewer. Let me know about any bugs regarding this please. Also tweaked the new spell animation a little bit.

Keywords:
durotan, frostwolf clan, chieftain, orc, warrior, frostwolves, frostwolf, thrall, father
Contents

Durotan (Model)

Reviews
14:53, 22nd Aug 2015 Kwaliti: Pretty much in working order. Not much to comment on, really. Approved. 11:39, 24th Aug 2015 Misha: After a bit of talk, we decided to award Director's Cut to this mighty fine model :) enjoy
Level 1
I really enjoy your collection of models and I like that they are based around the First and Second Wars/Beyond the Dark Portal eras. This model of Durotan is actually my favorite one from your works! 🙂