• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Templates - Blackfathom Deep

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dungeon Templates - Blackfathom Deeps

I am currently making a bunch of templates for all the dungeons in World of Warcraft, and raids. I realized I am not the best at triggers (lol) so I took my maps and added more doodads, terrain etc. and created them. This is Blackfathom Deeps.

It is 116X116 map size, around 6000 doodads and has no custom things whatsoever. No imports of models used.

I hope you like it and it is not protected so feel free to use it. I am not going to use it in the future.

Keywords:
Dungeons, Lolzaxis, Template, Blackfathom Deeps,
Contents

Dungeon Templates - Blackfathom Deep (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/13 20:04:28 Reasons: Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Jan/13 20:04:28

Reasons:
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Also this is of too low quality, the environment is just too empty, imports would have been more vital, making it look a lot better and it's not really that useful for a mapper, the map is completely small, there are just too many blizzard cliffs and it doesn't look gripping or good at all.
Also you actually needed 6000 doodads to make that? :S
I suggest you check out some terrain tutorials first.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

I hope you like it and it is not protected so feel free to use it. I am not going to use it in the future.
<.< Yeah templates usually aren't supposed to be protected.

Also this is of too low quality, the environment is just too empty, imports would have been more vital, making it look a lot better and it's not really that useful for a mapper, the map is completely small, there are just too many blizzard cliffs and it doesn't look gripping or good at all.
Also you actually needed 6000 doodads to make that? :S
I suggest you check out some terrain tutorials first.