• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is Stockades the best instance for mid 20's ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hell no, the Stockades is the most godawful dungeon ever designed by man

Go to either Blackfathom Depths or Shadowfang Keep, they're both worth it and give good drops. The Stockades gives no drops and just ends up wiping your group

Level 12

Quest reward. It's the only real thing to get.

Just get as much quests involved in stockades as you can and hope you never run it again.

Level 6
item.php

is only good for paladins and priests, for other's it's half good or useless (but for my hunter i even used it till i was level 40 or something :oops: )

But he is right, stockades is kinda only good for that item, which only drops in the dead mines after quest (after u killed van cleef)...

go do blackfathom deeps, or better, just go level, do PvP and get PvP armor :D:D:D PvP rules!

Level 25
Oh please, they want to get to level 29 before they seriously consider doing pvp, and they can't use anything from it until they hit 60 anyway

Head to Shadowfang Keep, that's the best place for your level until you can get to Gnomer

Level 2
Sfk & Bfd

SFK & BFD are definately the best for your level, sure stockades is a good xp farm but the loot there sux, there are no static boss drops just a random green or sometimes nothing good, the only static drops are from the rare spawn there who rarely appears, SFK & BFD are both decent xp farms and offer some decent rewards also

Status
Not open for further replies.