• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Crawlers: Broken Oath

Contents

Dungeon Crawlers: Broken Oath (Map)

Level 5
- 6 Classes to choose from with a Final Fantasy Forever play system.

- 1 party leader controls the world map with random encounters.

- Utilize a custom equipment system with many items including a new karma system

-NOTES-
Bugs: Money and some items do not save, many blacksmithing items dont save.

Level 22
this map is very very cool, kinda like how pokemon games go :)
Im playing it on my own with the wolf brawler, and it sux he cant wear a weapon. but anywo, i got a problem, im in the calstle and everyt6hing is cleared, now i stand at the throne room but nothing happens, so i opened map and look in triggers but i cant seem to find the king battle anywhere (i know there is one cuz it has the region at the throne) and i cant use object manager cuz my computer is slow and it just gets stuck cuz of the amount of rects. so, how come i dont get attacked by the general or king?

Level 8
--- Note from the creater ---
This is just version 1...essentually the BETA version. V2 the real one is almost finished... and as hard as I try this map gets leaked cause people like it too much =) lol... I take it as a compliment... This posted map has a few rather importent bugs that have already been fixed... so...Please don't message me about em... I already know lol... aside from that enjoy the sneal preview of it...