• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Crawlers: Broken Oath v2.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Dungeon Crawlers: Broken Oath v2.4 (Map)

Reviews
01:30, 14th Nov 2008 Septimus: Exceed map size permitted at battlenet.

M

01:30, 14th Nov 2008
Septimus: Exceed map size permitted at battlenet.

Level 8
Here is v2.4 the FINAL version as far as im concerned. Any and all major bugs should be tied up. It contains more weapons, items, accessories and crafting recipes, a few quest changes and if i recall a major area change in the second region. I won't be working on this map any more, having spent close to 6 months making this, im just plain sick of it, and have already started work on a prequel map. The Fall of Sesta, which will deepen the story of Faeranor, which is far to indepth for any one single map.

Level 4
I found a huge flaw in this save/load system. Im assuming that the codes are encrypted with the account name. But its flaw is when there single player name is also the same name on the b.net.
For example DragonSN is the b.net name (it's just a made up random name) and his single player name is DragonSN. Well you spam the -luck command 500 times with the greedisgood and instantly become level 50. Use the same code from single player with the same account name on b.net and that totally destroy the fun of the game. What you just need to do is disable single playing or have an "smart" trigger for single player.

Level 1
this map is really good i think u should download it. But could someone say me how pass the first gate witch is closed by some unknown force or so?