• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duelist Tactics - A

Contents

Duelist Tactics - A (Map)

Level 2
Duelist Tactics - A

Description:
A free for all match in a well made arena. You need seven duelist points to win the game. Each kill grants a point, and each death cost a point. Duelist have four very useful tactics. Use the tactics and the arena perfectly and you will become victorious! A spinoff of Archery Tactics, Snipers, Paint ball and dodge ball. This map is made to surpass all of those shooting maps and you will not be disappointed.

Comments:
Worked on maps for along time, finally thought of an idea with potential. I worked on this map for 2 weeks and its first version is complete. I hosted to public for two days, there reaction was extremely great! They loved this map and joined my remakes and stuff. This map has potential, I will never stop updating versions to fix/improove things. Please leave comments and suggestions or whisper me at Azeroth. B.net name is Infinite-Sea.