• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel Of The Age's

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Map is somthing between angel arena and custom hero arena
the main object tive is to kill the enemy's captain ( A lvl 50 npc)
- 26 items there ads a modeld to youer hero (all Models and icons from hive)
- chsoe between 64 abilly's (Abilly picking system like in custom hero ine war)
- duel every 10 min
- rpg systems (also from hive)

Hope you like it please report evry bug you may find
Every thing there isnt from hive is made by me!

- icons are green when they are disabled because i was so stupid not to import disbtn versions of the icon
-cant chance loading bar fogot how plss tel me and i will chanse it
Contents

Duel Of The Age's (Map)

Reviews
15:07, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: AProject had mentioned quite some problems, so this is Rejected. Don't update it again until you fix all the problems.

M

15:07, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
AProject had mentioned quite some problems, so this is Rejected. Don't update it again until you fix all the problems.

Level 31
At start, I couldn't take my spell, spells - items, why? I took mostly 4 items, rest of it do not function when I press to receive at 'shop'. When I appeared to 'arena', I had none of spells..

This was unacceptable for me: Screenshot 1.

Fixing icons is necassary: Screenshot 2.; Screenshot 3.

Screenshot 1.
mistake1.jpg

Screenshot 2.
mistake2.jpg

Screenshot 3.
mistake3.jpg

This reminded me the old days from World of Warcraft private servers, because of shops, lol.

I won't rate this time.

Level 4
I had no problem with the loading bar because I'm a grown up. Keep it, it makes a nice change.

The only problems I faced were the ability buttons disappearing on the hero when I hadn't levelled up my abilities to max, and you can get gold quite quickly by challenging the captain - 50 gold per a strike, far quicker to hit him once and die than creep.

Level 6
At start, I couldn't take my spell, spells - items, why? I took mostly 4 items, rest of it do not function when I press to receive at 'shop'. When I appeared to 'arena', I had none of spells..

This was unacceptable for me: Screenshot 1.

Fixing icons is necassary: Screenshot 2.; Screenshot 3.

Screenshot 1.
mistake1.jpg

Screenshot 2.
mistake2.jpg

Screenshot 3.
mistake3.jpg

This reminded me the old days from World of Warcraft private servers, because of shops, lol.

I won't rate this time.

thats Because i didt uploaded the dis btn ver sions i sry for thet