• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Druid of talon portrait for imported one <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a request in the forum some time ago, I wanted someone to remove alternate form from the druid of the talon. Now that I have it imported how do I change his 3D portrait to the standart portrait? It's empty black.
note: I tried to change the path of the imported druid to the default, but it doesn't work, because the druid acts like the default one.
the path of the imported druid is war3mapImported\DruidoftheTalon2.mdx

Level 21
I made a request in the forum some time ago, I wanted someone to remove alternate form from the druid of the talon.
Yes, I remember I did it.
Now that I have it imported how do I change his 3D portrait to the standart portrait? It's empty black.
If you want him to use the standard portrait, simply change the path in the Import Manager to this: Units\NightElf\DruidOfTheTalon\DruidoftheTalon.mdx
It sounds like whoever edited the model for you accidently removed the portrait.
No I didn't... Vast majority of models have a separate portrait model, which has higher quality and talking animations, that is shown in the in-game portrait box. So, there are two Druid of the Talon models in the archive. One of them is the model itself, and the other one is used for his talking portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.