• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreadlord turning into a Gargoyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i think it's easy, but i don't know how to do it.

The idea is that give a dreadlord a morph animation turning him into a gargoyle.

here's how i think it could work.

Dreadlord does death animation, when his hands are raised, a gargoyle appears inside of him, the gargoyle does the animation when he came out of stone form, the animation that like he came from the ground to the sky. so at that moment, when the dreadlord does the death animation, the gargoyle flies up to the air, then when the bats fly out everywhere, tada! the dreadlord is now a gargoyle.

then the animation to turn back to a dreadlord is more simple. gargoyle does stone form animation, the part where he descents to the ground, then when he curls up his wings, the black lightning morph animation from illidian occurs, then the dreadlord appears, doing a stand animation where he stretches his wings.

please understand this. the outcome would be really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.