• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DreadLady(Dread Lord Female)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
The women of the dreadlords are so irreplaceable that almost no one saw them.
But the time for change comes and the dreadladies appear in the ranks of the agents of the Burning Legion, who serve the Legion as well as their male.
Contents

DreadLady(Dread Lord Female) (Model)

DreadLady(Dread Lord Female) (Model)

DreadLady(Dread Lord Female) (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
So updates in about 2 years. There are also a ton of issues.
Level 13
Looks like a Hive 3D Viewer issue then. :)

If I may throw in a recommendation: Maybe change the shape of the wings and the collar/mantle behind her head a bit, just to make it that much different from the in-game Dreadlord. Maybe also give her slightly less buff arms.

I don't think I will change it. Its peculiarity is that it resembles its male counterpart in general features, however, if you want, then I give you complete carte blanche for its changes)

Level 3
Hello LarsLushmane! I used the model for a custom campaign I am working on. I give credits at the description of the video. I hope you like the results!

Level 1
Female Dreadlord is cool, fun and awesome to see. I imagine her as the main antagonist in a custom campaign, controlling male dreadlords and having Succubi as her personal elite! When a Night Elven Huntress, a Darkspear Hunter and Orc Shaman defeat a powerful master male dreadlord, it turns out that the aforementioned dreadlord master was simply a pawn, a servant of a Female Dreadlady, who is far more vicious, cunning and manipulative. From there the heroes are at a disadvantage and have to do everything in their power to stop the Dreadlady!