• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dread Jaina

Earlier I created a tutorial for how to merge the Succubus legs onto Jaina. After making the tutorial I thought it would be interesting to take the same file a few steps further to create a demonic version of the Reforged Jaina Model.

See if you, too, can learn from the tutorial and build off of what you know to make fun models!

Model is tagged as open source, feel free to credit me or modify the model or try to make it yourself starting from that tutorial, or whatever else you would like!

Edit: Fixed an issue where there was some geometry around her torso that did not fit correctly
Previews
Contents

Dread Jaina (Model)

Dread Jaina Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved. Model works as intended and there are no issues to speak of. Like previously said, great job on the clean geomerges of different models.
Do a skin for dreadlady like she is in HOTS haha !
Hey, just as a note for anyone else who encounters this thread now or in the future, even if I end up too lazy to make a skin like that, I tagged this resource with "Open Source" for a reason. Feel free to make your own skin like that for this model and edit the model if you need to in order to do that!

Very cool model, impressive that it is a pure geomerge, no textures needed if you can fit the geosets and anims perfectly!

- I'd like to approve the model, but I can't approve because of a stupid small reason: Names for portrait and main model don't match, so sombody with little experience won't know to rename them in WE. Just make them match like EvilJaina.mdx and EvilJaina_Portrait.mdx with no numbers.

- Another possible suggestion if you do find time. Maybe make the staff's crystal green, but that's not even too important.