• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drak - The First Ages (Single Storyline Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Introduction:

(Letter wrote by Orgaryth, one from the west expedtion):
"Five days... No water... No hunt... The resources are over... Gorthok's plan was the best one, but I'm the one who will pay for the progress of our generation. Dark times... Dark times... I hope one day, some creature in Drak, read this letter. For now I jus-

The plan was simple, and the rules were simple too. But it would have a price.

News:

02/01 - I've decided to change the whole story, the map will be renamed, new post here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...r-hav-lots-storyline-mods-186372/#post1805556
27/12 - Update with my new ideas about the gameplay.
21/12 - Thread created to introduce the community, I'll be out for xmas and I'll be back before 2011 with more news and stuff.

Drak - The First Ages Story:

Drak is a barren land. A world of orcs, centaurs and ogres. The lands are in dry times. The orcs needed water. The centaurs could survive without it for months or years, and the ogres had the control of the few rivers around the lands.

The orc leader Orga, son of Gramba, was trying to find a way to her people. But she couldn't; not alone. Gorthok created a plan one day, that could lead the orcs to their salvation and also to their end. The plan was simple: send 4 expeditions - to south, north, east and west. If any of the expeditions find water, they would send a menssage to the main village of Gramba and the people would migrate. Orga knew it was too risky, but it was the only way, so she accepted Gorthok's plan.

The Gameplay:

The project will not be a map. But lots of them. Some can be mini games, others can be instances/raids stuff and we may see a orpg. But the game main point is the storyline that I'm writing at moment.

Credits/Team:

The story is being writed already by me and my friend often helps me. The map will be developed by me but if someone want to join me and help a bit, send a email to [email protected] or [email protected].

Arthur Negri - Brazil, Minas Gerais: Creating the map and story.
Igor Ladeira - Brazil: Helping in the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.