• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Storyline campaign series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys, recently found this forum, so asking you - may be someone intrested.
So I want to create the whole storyline campaign series about times before World of Warcarft (Include Valira/Thrall/Khadgar/Mediv/Jaina and more!)
Someone intrested in it? If atleast 5 people will play this I gonna release the first capaign about Valira in a month.
Waiting for feedback!

Level 29
Hello guys, recently found this forum, so asking you - may be someone intrested.
So I want to create the whole storyline campaign series about times before World of Warcarft (Include Valira/Thrall/Khadgar/Mediv/Jaina and more!)
Someone intrested in it? If atleast 5 people will play this I gonna release the first capaign about Valira in a month.
Waiting for feedback!

I would be interested if the storyline is good.

Level 29
It's not a chapter, it's the whole campaign.
I mean for each story I will create the campaign, not just a chapter
First one is about Valeera Sanquinar

First, I don´t want to be a grammar nazi, but her name is. Valeera Sanguinar.
Second, since there is not so much lore about Valeera, a campaign about her seems interesting indeed.

Level 2
First, I don´t want to be a grammar nazi, but her name is. Valeera Sanguinar.
Second, since there is not so much lore about Valeera, a campaign about her seems interesting indeed.

Thank you for the feedback anyway:)
Sorry about Valeera^_^ Already working on the campaign, will try to release in ~5th of March!

Status
Not open for further replies.