• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Considering most undead go to hating the living probely like the Forsaken hate the living and the scourge there just more undead gits we need to smash there heads in.

Level 11
Who elsi is ther. Animals? They dont fear something they dont understand cuz theyr lvl of intelect doesnt alove em to understand anything. They fear things that might take theyr life away. As for alliens we havent met ny yet exept for microbes from marse.

Level 23
my cat used to fear the sight of the vacuum. And it wouldn't take his life. :/ So, I tend to think it's the size and sound that they keep away from. Other than that, animals tend to stay in their teritories. Besides, if they don't know something, their curiousity allows them to find out. Example, sacrid's cat knows how to open up a closed door with a handle. Going in, and out. Oo We have smart cats. =3

Level 10
Animals are very smart. Very, very smart. I can guess at how you would say that they aren't smart, but the thing is, we don't really understand how smart animals really are. Dolphins, cats, dogs and many other animals are very smart and resourceful. i.e my cat can open doors. It's awesome. Dolphins can count, monkeys can remember the order of numbers better than we can (the numbers being shown for 2-3 seconds then having the order picking on the screen. positions included) Dogs can open a refridgerator, grab food for it's master and close the fridge. along with picking up the phone, answering it (same with answering the door by actually opening it.) Horses can ride in cars. I saw a video of it. awesome. the owners took it to burger king (it's real). If you want a link to it, I guess I could find it for you. It'll take a while, but I can.

Level 11
Well animals are smart. But I have psihology in my school as a subject. They dont learn because they are smart. I would like to explain it but it would take so long. Short ver is trial and eror. When they suceed, after a while when they thry again they will have to go throo it again, but it will last shorter. After a lot of sucesses and failiurs they finaly remember what they have yo do. Its called instrumental learning.

Level 10
well, you could tell us the 7 types. lol My cat learns pretty quickly, but, when he tries to open the door, habit kicks in and he starts pulling instead of pushing. I know it's habit because he pushes it open alot. and aside from that, he likes to play with var's cat by sticking his paw under the door and swiping at eachother. It's fun to watch. XD

Level 23
...... you don't understand where I got it from, do you? -.- And you don't have to trample my fun just cause you don't like or belive dragons are real. I'm not saying whether or not they are alive, or in a different dimension or are now extinct, but somewhere, dragons are real. -.-

So keep your bloody comments to yourself ><

Level 10
lol good times. Hailfireer, just cause someone says that they are an animal, doesn't mean you have to go to the effort of stating the obvious. We all know we're humans, but we like to pretend. Remember the word. PRE-TEND

Edit: I'm not saying that we pretend personally, but when rping, we do. I Order of elders, var and I are dragons. What's your point in taking all the fun out of life?

Level 11
var I newer sed dragons arent real, I just sed you arent dragon XD

As for boring humans we can kill them all (exept us ofcourse ^^).

Level 23
meh. sacrid is right. All the enviromentalists leading all this anti-tech and oil stuff is annoying. They want us all to go green when the plamet is only getting warmer because we are coming out of an ice age (over many hundreds of years). If they succeed, humanity will be brought down to the dark ages, caves, or extinction due to lack of survival instincts. But still, polottics is bad, and repetative, as is most of life. That's why humans are boring :p

Status
Not open for further replies.