• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well, I know some who do... One guy at my school was obsessed about them and everyone kept telling him that dragons were gay and dumb, just to make him angry. XD I told him that too (I don't believe it) and he attacked me, trying to bend my arm back. He failed with his two hands against my one hand while I laughed. Also, he called me a unicorn. XD Two years later, he's hissing at people and swiping at them/me and sacrid when we say Hi. XD

Level 27
varsaigen said:
One guy at my school was obsessed about them and everyone kept telling him that dragons were gay and dumb, just to make him angry. XD I told him that too (I don't believe it)
See? Nobody hates dragons. Them and you only said it to annoy the kid. :p

Level 23
XD Thanks Misha, but I recently (today) found a few great tutorials for making what I need. So I'll be creating it. I can't promise it being painted, but I have a fur tutorial for realistic fur that I'm trying on a wolf. :p Next is a dragon with realistic scales. :p And I look forward to it. =3

Level 13
Elemental dragons. In my own fantasy world, with 7 elements, the dragons are the guardians of each:
Element of Fire - Ruby Dragons
Element of Water - Saphire Dragons
Element of Air - Diamond Dragons
Element of Earth - Emerald Dragons
Element of Light - Gold Dragons
Element of Shadow - Obsidian Dragons
Element of Eter (Magic) - Amathyst Dragons
Apart from the Dragon Guardians, each Element has an Avatar, a creature blessed by the element itself which does it's bidding in the world.
A small part of my own fantasy world :D Maybe I'll publish some writings about it in here.

Level 16
So what i caqn stand out in the middle of a lightning storm and hold my sword up in the air and not get shocked? *runs out into a field with a ir sword in the air*

Level 13
I still find hard to believe that all the dragons in WC3 (whelps, drakes, frost wyrms and elder drakes) can use the same skin...

Level 23
XD Just waiting for them to grow wings. :p

So far, in a comic featuring cavmen and snakes and insects, etc. there has been the quote when a snake painted himself to look poisonous and a cavewoman tied him up, the ant said: "Snake has legs!" XD Best comic strip they've published for it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.