• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Trainer Rpg - Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty old image anyways. Also you need to get some good Quadrupedal Dragon models - you'd get pretty tired if you flew 24/7.

Also I don't think you need the whole "Western bla bla bla." That's just modeling it after those dragon signature image sites. Anyways, where and why would you get a Chinese style Dragon model? Just choose a theme of a place and go with that - if you want Chinese dragons then put it in an Asian setting, if you want European style Dragons then put it in a more European setting

Icoria

I

Icoria

blame dragonology for the different dragon types. I already found a couple of Chinese dragon models, but no land ones.

Level 19
I'm sorry. Didnt bother to read the full 8 pages so dont know if someone else noticed this.
But are you sure you want to call this rpg 'netherlands'?...
The Netherlands is the country I live in, and I think it's pretty weird to call an RPG to well.. my country:p Netherlands = Holland = land with weed = land next to germany..

Icoria

I

Icoria

Lolz. When I thought of the "Netherlands", I thought of that Wc3 netherland dragon, you know th purple glowy black dragon?

Level 19
Yeah the Nether Drake. I thought so.
But Netherlands is well a country in europe next to germany, belgium and on near england.

Icoria

I

Icoria

For a moment, this project will be paused, because I am finishing creating the opening/ending to my animated series, "The Fire of the Moon". Thanks for all of your nice commens! :)

Icoria

I

Icoria

I'll continue working on it once I am done with my opening, maybe epi 1. I still need a really good terrainer though, cause I suck lol.

Icoria

I

Icoria

I will once I am done animating at least one episode, and once I start/maybe get well into my project (assigned by myself) of trying to find an everlasting power source :p

Icoria

I

Icoria

Kind of like, well you know the unit "Nether dragon", well sort of where that kind of dragon would live. Sort of a spirity place, but maybe some towns (5-10?), waterfalls, mountains with snow and waterfalls (at the starting place). Also, later in the map, an island that looks like a dragon's head (VERY spirity though on it, it will have spirit dragons there). (Throughout the RPG there should be sort of a pathway to the different terrains, kind of taking you through the story/game.)
(P.S biggest map size possible plz :))

Lol sorry if this is kind of confusing :p

-Thanks in advance :D

Icoria

I

Icoria

I have decided to start this project up again. This is what I have decided for now, but later I will start thinking out the game and everything that will be in it.

Terrain screenshot bumpage

Preview%20shot.jpg

In%20game%20shot%202.jpg

Ingame%20shot%201.jpg

Ingame%20shot%203.jpg

Archipeligo.jpg

All images are early WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.