• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon-priest

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
A remake of a 2015 model of mine, redone from scratch (or rather based off another model).

There's a set of channelling animations for a continious breath kind of spell (stand). I would highly appreciate if someone tested it, I'm not very good with spells myself

Keywords:
lizard, fire, dragon, pyro, warlock, mage, wizard, spell, nuke
Previews
Contents

Dragon-priest (hero glow) (Model)

Dragon-priest (no glow) (Model)

dragonpriest (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Changes are made and the resource works in-game now. Excellent work!
Level 11
I LOVE YOUR WORK GLUMA!

Edit: I made a morph spell with the alternative unit having the channel animations and a trigger that spawns dummy casting breath of fire and it worked out pretty well. I don't know how to show it since idk how to record Warcraft 3 games but the model is mighty fine!

Last edited:
Level 32
I LOVE YOUR WORK GLUMA!

Edit: I made a morph spell with the alternative unit having the channel animations and a trigger that spawns dummy casting breath of fire and it worked out pretty well. I don't know how to show it since idk how to record Warcraft 3 games but the model is mighty fine!

You can easily find a gif recorder online, I use these all the time

Level 1
will you make a reworked version of lizardman juggernaut too?
(i would love to see one too)