• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Bloodline Intro

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi guys, its me charmelon. I have decided to come up with a many part cinematic and this here is the prologue of the story.Its basically about a guy whoses a half dragon but doesn't know it until later on when he goe on a quest. Hope you enjoy it.
I have yet to ask for help as this is my first actual cinematic and no custom models were used but there will be more on the next one.
Please comment and rate on this map so I can make it better and more enjoyable.

Keywords:
dragon
Contents

Dragon Bloodline Intro (Map)

Reviews
18:46, 3rd Sep 2010 Cweener: Rejected Boutny's review post.
Level 6
Please improve the description. Its tedious to type for ever single map without a decent description.
What is the story about exactly? What happens in the cinematic? Thats what the description is for. Fill it up, and it might actually get approved (if youre lucky).

Level 18
Dragon Bloodline Intro Review

Dragon Bloodline Intro is a cinematic map made by Charmelon147.

The cinematic is a very, very bad one. I'm sorry of being direct, but your map making skills are quite poor and you need a lot more practice.

The terrain is very bad. Flat, no height tool usage, bad tile variation, boundaries visible. You need to improve the terrain a lot. Ask a good terrain to assist you.

The cameras are to static, bad movement, uninteresting placement aswell.

The story isn't groundbreaking or at all interesting. I can't really say anything good about this cinematic. I suggest practicing. A lot. This isn't even close of being approved. Don't get discouraged, but you really need tons of work done before you do anything good. Good luck.

Level 4
improve discription, i would add a custom icon for your picture because its pretty ugly and if a user sees it, they probobly will think you made the map in like 10 minutes

-also- make the villager walk faster because it gets boring, also upload some edgy intense music when he dies/heals and when he sees the fire. -also- add some calm music when hes just talking with his brother---->> makes it more immusing

-i agree with bounty hunter2---->>>> please fix the terrain it is to bland. i would also use the *fade* feature which is in triggers when changing cameras, will make it more fast and less time to worry about unit leaks/ useless triggers