• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drag Me To Hell <Massacre>

Reactions: Zack1996
GAME INFO:
A revolution from the Massacre Arena, now this map upgraded with more choosable sacred heroes.
Each hero has own special passive ability, supportive ability and ultimate ability.
You must have full mana to use the ultimate ability.

Players can pick a random rune in the Arena. Rune of Restoration, Rune of Speed, Rune of Protection and Rune of Invisiblity.

About Hook:
Hook is a bit unique and violent ability where the caster can drag his victim until it dies, bloods will splash around.
The hook move direction is depends on the caster, if the caster move left, then the hook direction will move right.
The hook also will return back to the caster after revive.
Headshot will be given to the caster who hook a hooked unit. So you must kill your hooked victims faster by dragging them.

Others:
Player cannot be hooked or stabbed whenever is in Ghost Mode.
Ghost Mode is temporary mode after the Hero revive or take a Rune of Protection.
Ghost Walk makes the Hero to invisible and moving faster for 6 seconds. 2 seconds transition time.
Players can use a Refresher Orb in their Hero inventory, reseting the Hero cooldowns. Press ESC for shotkey.

140020-albums1694-picture12863.bmp

140020-albums1694-picture12862.bmp

140020-albums1694-picture12861.bmp

140020-albums1694-picture16872.bmp

Dirac for the Chain Hook trigger.
Unwirklich for the Demon UI.
Flare/OneBadPsycho/Uberplayer for the hook and chain models.
Trollschnitzel for the Baum tree model.
Pyramidhe@d for the Butcher Girl and Chaos Banner models.
DonDustin for the PuppetMaster model.
SantoRayo[iP] for the blood model.
Sephiroth_VII for the Hooked Peasant model.
Hawkwing for the Abomination Head Hanging and Abomination Body Operating.
Hellish Hybrid for the corpses and guillotine model.
Skizzik for the Ghost Shell model.
CRAZYRUSSIAN for the hook icon.
Anachron for the DemonWindWalk icon.
ike_ike for the PuppetMaster icon.

Also, thanks to all beta testers Ladda, Lamb6of6god6 and Haku92.

Good Luck and be the best Murderer! :)
*AI Bots are available, you can training with them.(choose difficulty)

Note: This map is protected.

Keywords:
massacre, massacre arena, arena, hero, hero arena, murder, murderer, thriller, doll, killer doll, marionette, 666, idane, the-shadows, gg-games, narut
Contents

Drag Me To Hell <Massacre> (Map)

Reviews
8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Although the map is well packed up, the terrain is nice, aswell as the entire atmosphere, the hotkeys are working and the spelling and grammar is good, the map is missing creativity. It seems that everything in...

M

8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Although the map is well packed up, the terrain is nice, aswell as the entire atmosphere, the hotkeys are working and the spelling and grammar is good, the map is missing creativity. It seems that everything in the map is in imported material, yet you managed to use it good. It gets boring soon, you should make different game modes. Approved with a 3/5 (Useful) rating.

Level 6
Thanks.

About more spells, I've tried and my friends rejected that. Because you'll confuse with one spell you want to use.

Besides, hook is the main ability to kill another players as i said. Lets fun with it.
Or you mean with more supportive spells?

I think ghost walk, reveal and GPS are enough. :wink:

Level 2
It is my unproffessional opinion that the Murderer/Marionette would make an awesome custom hero. I like the map too, nice and creepy. I jumped a few times when the hook came out of nowhere and ripped me in half.

Level 6
just played it. it's pretty fun, but becomes like boring after 5-10 minutes :p needs one-two more spells i think.
Terrain and fog are great :)
Dolls are really freaky)

MASSACRE ARENA
My full revision
This revision will judge the game field-by-field and be rated from a range that goes from 0 (wich is the worst) to 5 (wich is the best). If there are very good features, the map will earn bonus points at the end of revision.

Triggering\Gameplay\Fun: 4/5
Played both with bots and a LAN with my friends. The gameplay is very intressing, although games gets boring after some time.

Terrain: 4/5
The use of doodads are very nice, but it miss some tile variation.

Visual\Special Effects\Use of Imports: 3/5
This game is full of blood and the hook spell is very intressing.

Bonus Points
Game is funny even when playing with bots. (+1)

Total Bonus Points: 1

Time to judge!
4+4+3+1 = 12/3 = 4

OVERHALL: A 4/5 map. Very funny, recomendable, but since theres no much thing to do than killing the oponents, it starts to get boring after 10 minutes. You should add more mods like capture the flag, quests, etc.

Last edited:

DPL

DPL

Level 5
1. Hooks are near impossible to evade when you are touched by it.
2. Wind Walk + Stab is kind of cool xD a nice knockback effect will ne nice :xxd:
3. Except increased Move speed, when you are lvl 2 upgraded I don't see any other benifits and then you are converted again to Killer Doll... boring?

I like the models and special effects! I vote 5!

Level 15
It starts to lag after a while. No idea why.
Otherwise, its really good. I really love the Gore and stuff.
Problem is, hook kills once you get hit. I think it may be better if was someway to escape it (other than praying that the hero dies so the hook disappears).

Stab the Doraemon mode was hilarious xD I like Doraemon, but I like killing it too 0_o
Compared to the one on TheHelper (you posted an earlier version there, right?), this new one is greatly improved, with all the new heroes and stuff!

Wonderful map!