• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei (lost ones) - small pack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Small pack of draeneis/dranai units

The DM and the Druid was supposed to be heroes but i was having issues when adding the Hero glow lol, the MatrixEater didnt help me as i would like

Enjoy

full

---
full

Other models that you could like
Draenei broken ones
Draenei kerfuffle seer
Draeneis from Ujimasa Hojo
Draenei battle master

For buildings you can take a look on @Retera profile
Contents

DraeneiDM (Model)

DranaiDM portrait (Model)

DranaiDruid (Model)

DranaiDruid portrait (Model)

DranaiMager (Model)

DranaiMager portrait (Model)

DranaiRockThrower (Model)

DranaiRockThrower portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A bit too simple, but definitely useful for some people.
the MatrixEater didnt help me as i would like
did you try the new one where you can just select the glow on one model, do CTRL+C, then go to the other model and do CTRL+V and it puts the glow wherever the mouse is?

(Thanks to @Kyrbi0 for originally convincing me to add that feature for copying model geometry)

Level 21
A bit too simple, but definitely useful for some people.
Welcome to the forgotten category

did you try the new one where you can just select the glow on one model, do CTRL+C, then go to the other model and do CTRL+V and it puts the glow wherever the mouse is?

(Thanks to @Kyrbi0 for originally convincing me to add that feature for copying model geometry)
Ill take a look later :)

The work is going very well.
Creative combinations! they will be useful. :peasant-wink:
Useful pack of Draenei variants. Thanks.
Thanks you all

Welcome to the forgotten category

Ill take a look later :)

Thanks you all
It's not. If you would be working for the community and offer them useful thing you would not care what category they are. In fact we had the same conversation about two years ago and instead fixing the flaws and improving upon your work you just deleted the resources. No one is a winner in that case.
These models are a little bit too simple and you have plenty of opportunity to improve them. No one is stopping you from that. Instead you just overly dramatic over it. That's a wrong way to go.
Now get off your high horse and actually put in the work instead of pitying yourself and being angry toward the staff.

Level 21
It's not. If you would be working for the community and offer them useful thing you would not care what category they are. In fact we had the same conversation about two years ago and instead fixing the flaws and improving upon your work you just deleted the resources. No one is a winner in that case.
These models are a little bit too simple and you have plenty of opportunity to improve them. No one is stopping you from that. Instead you just overly dramatic over it. That's a wrong way to go.
Now get off your high horse and actually put in the work instead of pitying yourself and being angry toward the staff.
Tbh i knowed this pack was destined to be in the "simple" category cuz as u said, its really what it is, but tbh i dont like how they dont appear in the main Models section, nothing more to say, im good with it :), i wont stop bringing Simple/Useful models and pls dont feel everything i say is supposed to be toxic.

Tbh i knowed this pack was destined to be in the "simple" category cuz as u said, its really what it is, but tbh i dont like how they dont appear in the main Models section, nothing more to say, im good with it :), i wont stop bringing Simple/Useful models and pls dont feel everything i say is supposed to be toxic.
Fair enough, but for me not to think you are toxic you HAVE TO ACT AND TALK less toxic, because, let's face it, all of your comments and posts about models of yours where either extremely rude, egoistic or obnoxious or all the above.

Level 21
Fair enough, but for me not to think you are toxic you HAVE TO ACT AND TALK less toxic, because, let's face it, all of your comments and posts about models of yours where either extremely rude, egoistic or obnoxious or all the above.
Thats something from the past, about my last comment, it was but i did it with a sarcastic intention but whatever, ill stop doing toxic comments about your work, sorry