• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dracrystalian Guardians - Sequence of DHoG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5

For full details go to download section as I kinda lazy to maintains 4 topic with same information at a times.

Bar-Mid.gif
download.png
Bar-Mid.gif
Bar-Mid.gif
Bar-Mid.gif
Bar-End.gif

Code:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dracrystalian-guardians-189919/

Bar-Mid.gif
support.png
Bar-Mid.gif
Bar-End.gif

- Comments.
- Play often.
- Spread the word.
- Ask me the question.
- Find some bugs.
- Register this Paid to click (Onbux) and click all ads every days. (takes 5 min or less a day)
- Like this page.

Last edited:
Level 5
Thanks, I'll release a map for test once I have done point shop and save system and stuff.

That should be beta by now.

Edit: Especially Terrain parts, as I were once rejected by terrain.
But is it okay to post unfinished map in development forum?

Level 26
What is depicted in the preview picture or logo?

MapPreveiw.png

When playing the map will accumulate the points (pts) which can be used to unlock including, Attachment, Hero, Title, Special Item, Toys, Recipe, and more. Also save Achievement.

Sense? Only aesthetical?

Potion is a most vital part in combat, but if left in inventory they will waste their slot, so every hero have find a belt that can hold a potion up to 2 types and 64 pieces each.

Spamming potions? That would be cheap.

Other than that, I would give it a shot.

Btw: What is the defeat condition? When is the capital considered fallen?

Level 5
Quite, map previews is linked to story. Rage of war, fire in heart, etc.
Save Load, mostly are decoration, although later version, most hero will be points required and so super-late recipe and point required Elite to fight with.

Yeah, Potion is quite spammable and cheap but they have some cooldown on it and not heal much (without Potion Multiple), so healer is still needed for tanker.

And yes, defeats condition is main base (a Crystal) being destroyed, while victory is protect the base for 10 Wave and 2 Elite Wave. (For this version, ofc.)

Well, I'll edit those details later.
Thanks for comments!

Level 5
Necro?!

Anyways, I hope this development thread will be active.
So, if anyone found a bugs, comments, balancing, or even suggestion you can post here. (Especially grammatical errors.)

And I'll post and upcoming version information here too.
_________

Let's see... next version will be 0.96, I'll changed unlocking stuff system from choose-what-you-want to Level Unlock. Which each level upgrade will unlock 1 stuff in that list. (For example you upgrade Attachment, to level 1, you will get Attachment #1.)
This, however will not be used with Heroes, Recipe, and Others catalogs.

Also, I'll try to fix Elite movement related bugs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.