• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DRACOLICH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Where is the DracoLich_High.mdx model? I looked for in the model section and it's not there and I also searched for it and it came up with no results. I would appreciate it if someone would help me. Thanks in advance.

Level 1
Well then if anyone who still has this model sees this post, i ask that you please send it to me. i dont know how i can repay you but i will be in your debt. :)

Level 25
I have the model, but I'll be damned if I'm giving it out. Cookie had his reasons for removing it and not uploading it somewhere else, and I shall therefore abide by those reasons. Like Sopho said, if you want the model then ask Cookie and hope he'll give it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.