• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need suggestions for model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello, I am Zack1996. I have submitted this model but it got rejected so I want to hear from you what you think about it and make any changes needed before submitting it again. Please give suggestions on how to improve it.

Thank you in advance for your help. I would appreciate it.
PS: If I posted this in the wrong section, may a Mod please move/delete it. Thank you.
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to attach the model.

Last edited:
Level 28
I noticed by the anims that this is a reshaped Space Orc. There are some bugs in this.

1. The left hand doesn't touch the gun at all after you removed the claws. Try turning it into some kind of cyborg arm, could look nice.
2. The particle emitter on the attack animation is a little too high. It doesn't come from the gun.
3. The backpack is emitting smoke from inbetween the tubes. I suggest you remove that particle emitter.

I don't know what your skills are but when it comes to mesh editing and reskinning your ahead of me. Could you add a tube or something between the backpack and the gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.