• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

downloadable doodads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Oziris, it's not always better. For a playable map you should only import what you need. The UTM is already 3mb, add a whole map and triggers, and you will go above the limit.

I suggest you download the UTM, and then just export what you need. That is what I do.

Level 10
thanks guys, i got hold of UTM, but i have alreay made my map, which tooks a few months easily, and triggered it all up etc, so dont fancy doing it all again for a few extra doodads, thats why im trying to get hold of an extra few that i do need. I will try exporting the ones i need though, thanks again

Level 34
Exporting will work fine. I am pretty sure there are no blp's for any of the doodads, so just export and import. Make sure to save and restart to make the models show up. Your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.