• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Download vJass help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
vJass Doesn't work

Hello i got some probs with getting this vJass thing. In vexorians post it stands When installing a new jasshelper version in newgen pack, replace jasshelper.exe and clijasshelper.exe in the folder called "bin" inside jass newgen pack's folder.

Ye there is no file called jasshelper.exe nor clijasshelper.exe And he said replace. There are no such files in the vJass folder (JassHelper0.A.2.B folder) either

Some help please guys :S

THANKS!!!

Regards Chewii

Last edited:
Level 11
youre the one failing.... Its not protected omg -.- if i said before that it isn't protected then it isn't. Im not stupid you know..... I know if it is protected or not. so please don't post stupid post. Cuz i want to EDIT! map .I can open it.

Level 11
1. I have JNGP
2. Im doing that with all the maps!
3. If i edit it and then use the test button wc3 starts but the game doesn't start
4. Seriously nobody listens to me...

BTW: Its anachrons vJass item system.

Status
Not open for further replies.