• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Imba AI 3.73.1b ???

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
New Map Dota Imba 3.73.1B

Keywords:
Imba 3.73.1B
Contents

DotA Imba AI 3.73.1b 修正版 (Map)

Reviews
20:55, 16th Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
the map would have been better without being edited 1/5

Go die UuiX25 for say 'rejected' and say my campaign 'bad'!
asshole alert.you cant tell a good map from a bad one and like to flame people. i really dislike juveniles who do stupid things for stupid reasons like rating other people maps as 1/5 rejected because your own map is not good enough.IMO you should be perma-BANNED. haul ass back to kindergarten to learn moral values and english grammar kiddo!

Last edited:
Level 22
the map would have been better without being edited 1/5

asshole alert.you cant tell a good map from a bad one and like to flame people. i really dislike juveniles who do stupid things for stupid reasons like rating other people maps as 1/5 rejected because your own map is not good enough.IMO you should be perma-BANNED. haul ass back to kindergarten to learn moral values and english grammar kiddo!

OWN!
Rep+ for you, sir!

Level 16
Just that imba edit must approve your work? That terrain is yours? Items is yours? Playing style idea is yours? You not even work so. Only editing those items from the original map had. Damn it. What yours bad? I can state for you.

1) Bad manners!
2) Edit others work!
3) Quad Post!
4) Stolen map!
5) What the campaign telling? DotA remake?
6) This not your own work!
7) Flame people when they say reject!
8) Like a kid from kindergarten!
9) Wasted resources!
10) You should go back home and sleep!

REJECTION!!

and YOU CAN BAN PERMANENTLY! You may ask for what. YOU CAN SEE BEFORE THIS LINE.

Level 4
4 vote. who hell that guy anyway.

(must be soviet vote it.)

-kobas- said:
:goblin_yeah: i ignore comment first time thank anyway :wink:

second the Soviet655 no he not my friend and i shot not said that anyway.

look can we stop comment guy.let be silence and that it no comment

Last edited:
Level 4
@Soviet655 : why are you so loyal to this map?, is this your friend's map?, and your friend told you to promote it?, just face the fact that this map is stupid

without testing it, its clear that this map is an epic fail, from the description, map's name, and the comments

p.s the map's rating is 2 right?, i guess soviet vote for 5 and the rest of it vote for 1, right?

vote for ------------------> REJECTION

Level 27
UuiX25, you said my campaign bad, now there's no way for you to say 'rejected' or 'bad'.

i think this is greatest one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go die UuiX25 for say 'rejected' and say my campaign 'bad'!

Don't double or even triple post, you're against the rules.

And seriously, this is just a cheap rip-off of Dota, why should it be here? 1/5 and vote for rejection.
As for you, Soviet, double post or isult others one more time and I'll call the moderators.