• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA: Icecrown Heroes BETA vs. 0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
DotA Icecrown BETA is an atempt to make DotA a bit... different. I know that nobody will stop people playing Icefrog's one, but it's fun to see a recreation. What's so different? Well, here you must kill the enemies' hero (For Scourge - Arthas, for Sentinel - Malfurion). Many bugs can be found, if you find any - my e-mail is in the map.
Contents

DotA: Icecrown Heroes BETA vs. 0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: no dota. period.
Level 8
Don't be a thief like icefrog. Give your map a different name, change the terrain (at least go form top left to bottom right) make it fun for n00bs and pro alike. Ironically take out (or at least reduce) the snowball effect. Also change the preview.

I just realised, you just did a make over of the DotA template, didn't you. I guess that isnt stealing. Need heroes? Find contest winners/make contests for heroes to be put into your map.