• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

dota allstars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, I think that it's best to stop playing that awful peace of **** that DotA is.

It's imbalanced, and features only one strategy: the choose the strongest, most imbalanced hero with spell that doesn't match him, and kill your enemies.

I hate DotA, cause it's stolen and they stole resources to make it.

ANd I freaking hate it's banning system and the so-called "TDA-Rules", if I had to choose I would ban all persons that entered a DotA game from Battle.net permanently. Yes, Battle.net needs a cleanup.

I would like to express my feelings, tell you how much DotA suck, but I can't do it fully as this site doesn't allow it.

Level 25
... Venomancer?

What sort of EFFING DRUNK made THAT name up? Hell, I know I came up with Aeromaner, but at least that sounds good when compared to the others!

Pyromancer, Hydromancer, Geomancer, Aeromancer, Necromancer

Venomancer just lacks in terms of creativity. They should remove all heroes from DotA and come up with new ones, cause their present ones suck like a vortex

Level 8
ANd I freaking hate it's banning system and the so-called "TDA-Rules", if I had to choose I would ban all persons that entered a DotA game from Battle.net permanently. Yes, Battle.net needs a cleanup.
Yeah it sucks. I realy don't know why someone created that banning program. I think battle.net better could make an anti-kick for this, because this is also cheating. A sort of dischack.

Bah, If other ppl would know what dota took of this site, then they would understand.
But I guess once a dota freak, always a freak :(

Level 10
actually there's really no point for people to ban others from joining their games of DotA. you all know this very well, but at least 75% of games hosted on b.net is the pathetic piece of hogwash called DotA. in fact, it's better that they ban me. saves me the trouble of looking at their hosted games.

final personal note: DotA lacks a storyline. guess what's the back story of the "Venomancer"? he's a failed science project. i'm telling you, if TDA came up with a story like "The Venomancer is originally a Zerg who fell through a time portal", hell, that's a damn lot better! and im sick of hearing the word "outcast". if you realised, the Naga Siren is an outcast. the Stealth Assassin is an outcast. the Spiritbreaker is an outcast(and what in the world does Spiritbreaker got to do with velocity?). and the Blood Seeker is ALSO an outcast.

Level 10
ragingspeedhorn said:
DotA doesent really gets hosted that much on Northrend anylonger, maybe only about 20% of the game list or something like that...

hooray! now i can get my friends to move to Northrend. pity they are DotA geeks.

Level 10
you know what stinks more? their names. a demon hunter is called Magina. like, who in the world would call a man Regina? (well im sure the creator got the idea from there)

Level 25
Ohohohoho, give me the time and patience to make my own AoS map and then DotA will be pwned by my own backstories and lore...

Experiance the awesome fury of using a dopplerganding spirit who merged with a young child in order to save its life. The daughter of the brother of a king of a human empire, obsessed with destroying the empire. A young pirate wielding a sword blessed by water. A werewolf leading the pack of wolves that he was raised by...

Level 10
i like the doppelganger one :wink:

it might just be some sick coincidence, but i also have a Doppelganger hero in my AoS map. well, except that it's evil.

PS: reminds me of Drakengard, if you ever played it before.

Level 25
Never played it, but Doppler has been round my head a few times. He's evil as well, along with the werewolf and the sorceress. Scheen, my person favourite character who has gone through hundreds of remakes, isn't particularly evil, but she's a pirate. And has a sword. And occaisonally rides an azure dragon who has the hobby of knocking over ships

Level 3
Dota heroes contain a lot of stupid hero name, stupid hero background, stupid hero skills.

And of course there's no story in Dota, you only play to destroy the tower and there you already win.

Level 10
nono, see, when i mean there's no storyline, i mean like, what is a Troll with the sentinels? they are bloodthirsty cannibals. and Satyrs are against Night Elves.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
What do I think of Venomancer's skills? Useless. Can pawn at begin, but they are destined to become useless later.

Shadow Strike:

Initial Damage: 50/70/70/100
Secondary Damage: 10/30/40/50
Slowed: 50/50/50/50%

Now, tell me, is this skill really useful later? In can be used if you have other slows like eye of skadi and so on, but in my opinion, this ability really becomes useless later, when you just reach near a hero and moments later your seeing (Name) just pawned (Name) for X extra gold!

Slow Poison

Poison Damage per second (7 seconds): 5/10/15/20
Sightly speed descreased (I belive its 10%)

This, is with no doubt, a useless skill. Specially against Strength Heroes. First of all, this type of poison can't even kill.

Plague Ward

I don't know how much damage does this deal, but I only know that it's SUPER MEGA HYPER STUPID!

ULTIMATE

Damage per second: 34/48/64

Or something like that. Another skill destined to become useless against Strength Heroes.

In fact, almost all damage spells become useless against Strength and Intelligence Heroes; Strength Heroes have uber HP, for example a Tauren Warchief without items, can easly become 2500 HP without items at lvl 25, and Intelligence Heroes always have a Soul Booster. If they don't have Soul Booster, they have some other crap like fast eye of skadi or something like that.

Summary: Let's feed the Strength Heroes!

-Rui

Level 3
Well you got one point there.
Almost all the hero for the sentinel are basicly useless and stupid.

Well in i ever played that all my team is intellegence hero versus melee-strength hero. My team won. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.