• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DOTA -ALLSTARS !!! THE BEST AOS MAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Check out ANY of the AoS maps in the map director's choice secion. You will find quite a collection of FAR superior and more importantly MORE BALANCED and QUALITY AoS maps. DOTA is a sorry excuse. I've played it and it doesnt even feel like guinsoo play tested it after he threw in the extra heroes and put it online. It all about who can choose (or luck out with random) the most powerful heroes.
-VGsatomi

Level 6
bigass said:
:wink: Do you have dota-allstars on your computers? NO!
Unfortunately yes.

bigass said:
Take this link: www.dota-allstars.com
DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1!!! :!:
Don't give me orders.

bigass said:
Everyone who played DOTA, like it!
HAHA good one. Not only do you treat me like i'd actually like the shit-map, it's a very false statment. Not a bloke here has shown any sign of finding amusement in DotA.

Why did you advertise here at all? Everyone that like DotA already have the newest version, and the other ones just get annoyed by this.

Level 11
GreyArchon said:
This guy posts at a War3 modding forum with the idea that we wouldn't have heard of Dota already.

It'd be for the better of humanity if we slay him now.

*picks up his 5 ft. sword*

Say when, boss. :twisted:

Level 12
The DOTA maps are like everyday spam in the map section. So why do we give a d@** about it anyway?

And as for slaying, I've got suicidal albatrosses ready for kamikaze. :roll:

Level 9
-Vindic@tor- said:
Hey, I'm the guy with the scythe, I'm the one who decides on live or death. Let me kill'em, plz! :D

But I am the NAZGUL on wings. I can see better in the ground. Its just so easy to do things when you're in the air. BTW, i dont have DOTA so there you are i have answerd one of your question.

Level 5
Well. I'm a good old Aussie Kangaroo (Who is Drunk). I wanna box him to death.

DotA is absolute SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!! Guinsoo shouldn't have taken the idea of DotA off Eul in the first place.

Level 8
harper said:
But I am the NAZGUL on wings. I can see better in the ground. Its just so easy to do things when you're in the air.

It's so true, but if I need to fly, I've my own black wings, or even a flying (and decaying) horse... I'm the Grim Reaper, the death in persona :twisted:

And btw, DotA suxx.

Level 9
Bah, I am Nettlebrand, the golden one, made by magic, gold, hate and power, my golden armor can withstand even death its self, but i see Finarfin beat us to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.