• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War3 WoW Arena Allstars Garena Room >???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone please tell me ive been searching for 4 hrs now . I cannot find a room on garena ( like the websites tell ) or at least a small community to play Wow Areana AllStars map. I find this map the best of all , perhaps dota is the best , still this map is awesome.

Map link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/wow-arena-allstars-4-0c-143511/

Please tell me if there is a community or a room on garena or anything i could play this map with. Thank you

why dont you play version 4.2 or 4.3. On hive work shop there is not newest map. Go on epic war and dl 4.2 or 4.3.
I agree with you that map is one of the best pvp maps ever, even if it is buggy it is soo good map.

BUT, it is not that popular, because it have huge filesize(sometimes game breaks), and huge loading size, also people dont have enough brain for it.

Looks like you hhavent been to garena for ages because there is not wow arena rooms for more than 3 years.
I miss this map like you soo hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.