• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DotA 2 Workshop - Opportunity for Model Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a few of you might know, Valve has opened up the Steam Workshop for DotA 2. This means anyone can create and submit custom content for the game. Modellers can submit anything from cool items for the heroes, to new couriers. This is a fantastic opportunity for all you modellers to collect some real money from your talent.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/browse/?appid=570

Level 25
I am interested tho i can't find a way of exporting dota 2 models atm... continuing the search.

Also, i am gonna start modelling for dota2 if my computer spec can handle it atm.

Any suggestions about software? The poly count is 3000 max as i saw somewhere i think.
Atm i am practicing in blender and photoshop.

Level 25
I am only interested in making items for some heroes atm:

Sven (dat helm and sword >.>), Void (kind of plain tbh), Enigma.

Most of the heroes look good to me as it is and without some higher inspiration idk what to add to them.
Also couriers should be fun making.

But i am getting ahead of myself, i have to put my studies first atm and only do modelling in free time, tho i will surelly post my creations here for suggestions/opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.