• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA 2 - THW group

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about focusing on hosting maps from hiveworkshop?..
400px-How-about-no.jpg

This thread is dota 2 game related only, make new one and promote wc3 there :razz:

Btw guys I highly recommend you to see this game: http://dotabuff.com/matches/126914015
Maybe the best example how strong team leadership, and giving away your life for team can win game, against more powerful foe.
We started scattered all across map, 0 tolerance in team fights, bad coordinating, and fail support, until I got level 6. Damn I was so proud at the end. So please commend guys who supported me in this game.

Enjoy.

Level 4
I could join and play a few games. (Assuming this is still active.)
Steam ID: zallar
Nick: Zallar
Its the one with a bear image.

I play quite a lot but many of my friends have stopped playing and solo matcmaking sucks. Ive played around 2000 games of HoN and 500 games of DotA 2 after that so I suppose Im ok at the game :p

(I also have 17 invites)

Last edited:
Level 13
Ok, just to tell you guys that team is active! We are playing together almost every day! Not always winning but having a fun time! The guys I played most with are <3 Magtheridon96 <3, Hellgate, Vladadamm, Archange1, NFWar, Zallar and some others ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are overall gaining in skills and level. Also, we are starting to get knowing each other well better, now that we sometimes play while speaking on skype/raidcall/whatever (speaking to himself, for NFWar :D) We still lack some knowledge for picks and bans in Captain Mode, but we are learning from our errors. Also, our group of players is slowly growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.