• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA 2 Gameplay Update 6.84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts: Enchantress and Chen will be more useful because of the Mud Golem.

And HotD, I guess :x

But the new items seem really interesting too. Buying an item for 4300 to consume it to get 60 permanent attack speed seems to mean a lot, because once the match drags on for 90 minutes, there's just nothing else to buy, you're six slotted, and have maxed out your DPS. This could mean that in those matches farming won't stop for a while.

Level 9
I liked the update, improve the supports with new items and changes (function that I like) and added more items to starters and carrers, that I liked also.

Edited: Alchemist have a Aghanim's Scepter and use an ally hero, allied hero will receive a buff that will give the benefits of Aghanim's Scepter, improving their Ultimate and / or other skills, +200 HP and 150 mana and 10 of all attributes. The target hero Aghanim's Scepter will not have the item in a slot, and the Aghanim's Scepter of the Alchemist disappeared from inventory.

Edited 2: Look the effects in images below:

Last edited:
Level 11
Juggernaut and Sniper were heavily nerfed with the MoM nerf. Troll also got well deserved nerf, and the comeback likelihood was reduced. Overall a good patch. Much better than 6.83 anyway.

I also like the new items. Mangoes are a little questionable, but otherwise they are an amazing improvement. Should speed up the games, hopefully making Dota a bit more fast paced.

Status
Not open for further replies.