• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom Guard (Summoned) Reforged Beta

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the unaltered asset of the Doom Guard (Summoned) model from Reforged Beta 13991. The model is missing on the current Reforged release client at the time of writing, but the textures for this model are still included in the Reforged release client despite not being used.

Credits to the user Ardenaso for telling me on discord to check my backup of the 2019 Reforged Beta build to find this asset and upload it now in 2022.
Contents

Doom Guard (Summoned) Reforged Beta (Model)

Doom Guard (Summoned) Reforged Beta Portrait (Model)

In case Blizzard decides to remove the textures for this asset from Reforged in the next several years, because the textures are unused, I will attach them to this post for future readers. But, again, at the present time of writing these textures are not needed because they are already sitting unused within the official Reforged game installation.

Attachments

• doomguardsummoned.zip
    14.9 MB · Views: 61