• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need help with the bridge I want o make it bigger than standard so the units can walk to it without limits of the original bridge edges. Increasing Scaling Value doesn't seems to work because the unit will not run to the edges of the bridge. I tried but it wasn't working. Making Multiple Bridges working but only in a long road. I need help to make bridge weight bigger to achieve bigger walkable bridge without blocking my units. I use imported model.

Last edited:
Level 6
I have tried. The only solution is gimp! Replacing color. Tried many ways but they just didn't worked.

Level 12
Use invisible platforms and pathing blockers to make your own custom pathing. You can move them up and down to get their height right. It is a bit tedious, though.

EDIT:
Also you would need to remove the normal pathing texture it has or it may interfere. I think invisible platforms placed while holding shift will remove them though. It might be easier this way.

Level 6
Well it worked with Gimp. I can edit the picture path and it worked, but too bad that there is no tutorials about how to edit paths. Sure we have tutorial about tga images and how to import them, but the tutorial has one big problem from a beginners like me. It never showed how he edited the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.