• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Model Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well that's obviously the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Is it a custom model? If it's not then I have absolutely no idea what might be causing that (if I rule out triggers). It would be awesome if you post that map (or try to reproduce that bug in another map) so we can all witness that phenomena?

Level 20
Make the following trigger to solve the problem!

Event:
Map Initialization

Conditions:
None

Actions:
Destructible - Play destructibles stand first (or something like that) animation

or make it to be unselectable unit (0 selection scale) and use play animation.

Level 20
Okay, you cant make destructibles or doodads to play animations and they automatically loop some animation, because Scout Tower, Guard Tower, Cannon Tower and Arcane Tower use the same model, but different animations.

So you have to create a new unit that looks like your tower and set it's selection scale to 0.00, remove it's pathing and give it an invulnerability and make sure that in object editor the "art - required animation names" field is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.