• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

hey eubz,
I need another doodad if it's possible, of course. :)
Form

Category: None-destructible
type:structure
image:
212788-albums5632-picture58669.jpg

description: I need this type of curverd structure for my Towns. I'd like some more details on the roof and maybe a swinging lantern.
Project Link: Project is still being developed - Echoes of the Past.
Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
Hello, another request is here :)
Sorceress
None-Destructible
Doodad/props
rockB-00.png9fac3a45-3c52-4b0e-bfd5-d604fface541Large-1.jpg

8cc027882fac914e92d8fb4877932f98.jpg

59c697b08e0089ad3c47e8ef70c8b0ee.jpg

796d6e1ee99bb0a95cddc5bc44888b34.jpg

79704935.jpg

940818ad356ac51bbd056ee7ba9a598a.jpg

The first one, a normal rock for terrain :)
The next 2, statues i need for a hall in my map.
3rd one is just a simple billboard.
4rd one is Sarah from Final Fantasy, i want her as a prop in a sorta stucked running possition (no animations).
Last one has to be the same size as the warcraft fountain and
if its possible, i want the ball in the middle to bright a little.

Thanks!

// Also, i want it to be a private request if possible as always :)
PM me, +rep.

Last edited:
Category: Non-destructible
Type: Texture/Tile
Image: Here's a link
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=starcraft+2+bel%27shir+tileset&hl=bg&biw=1280&bih=894&tbm=isch&tbnid=YYYIFQKs7l-EYM:&imgrefurl=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php%3Ftopic_id%3D202609&docid=mbJu_t8TvnaXKM&imgurl=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/GameWorlds/bhs3.jpg&w=834&h=752&ei=M1G2T8DdMeX54QSVrI3LCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1003&vpy=558&dur=272&hovh=213&hovw=236&tx=126&ty=60&sig=105656852326276086447&page=2&tbnh=168&tbnw=196&start=21&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:21,i:169

Description: I need a custom stone path for my campaign. No animations needed, I only have 1 little request to go with the texture - Can you make the sides of the stones and the path itself covered with grassy dirt from the ashenvale tileset, I want to be able to combine it with that tile. I don't mind if the file is large still as i do like high-res, but can it be below 1.4 Mb? Thanks in advance :)
You will be needing a skinner for this. ask Lightskin or stonneash.

hey eubz,
I need another doodad if it's possible, of course. :)
Form

type:structure
image:
212788-albums5597-picture58266.jpg

description: I need this type of curverd structure for my Towns. I'd like some more details on the roof and maybe a swinging lantern.
Project Link: Project is still being developed - Echoes of the Past.
Thanks in advance! :)
I don't know why I couldn't see image here.

Sorceress
None-Destructible
Doodad/props

79704935.jpg

4rd one is Sarah from Final Fantasy, i want her as a prop in a sorta stucked running possition (no animations).

Thanks!

PM me, +rep.
I'll try but there are too many of these. Please, be patient.

Hey guys :D
I need some lightsaber hilts. Without the blade, for I already have it, but only the hilts.

Type: Attachents
Image:

250px-JKA_saber4.png

250px-JKA_saber7.png

250px-JKA_saber1.png

250px-JKA_saber3.png

250px-JKA_saber8.png

250px-JKA_saber9.png

250px-JKA_saber5.png

250px-JKA_saber2.png

250px-JKA_saber6.png

Description: I need some lightsaber hilts. You have some reference pictures above. I need low filesize, so you can use ingame textures. I will be needing at least 5 models, please. You can make any of the ones above, but please, make Firebrand (black one with some red buttons, fourth from bottom to top). They should be exact same size, because I will be attaching the hilt and the blade to the same model, so they need to fit perfectly. I will take care of fitting them, just make hilts the same size.
Project Link: Still didn't make a thread. Will do it after some more significant progress, though.

Sorry bro, I can't seem to find any. I tried taking some screenshots from Jedi Academy, since all the hilts are from it, but that doesn't work either. I also tried re-scaling it, but since my license for ACDsee expired, and I don't have photoshop, I was forced to use Paint. That is such pain in the ***, and I also lose a lot of resolution.
Please, use the ones I could found in the previous post. Re-scale them if you want to. I don't mind if you use 64x64 textures, for I don't need too much quality models.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Try viewing the image in my original post, I updated it following your instructions.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Aye aye. :)
Here's the picture. Since i got the picture from google, I removed any information about the owner/creator so as not to get into trouble.

EDIT:
I'm probably the dumbest person alive. I hadn't changed the privacy settings from my User CP. Feel free to tell me how dumb i am. :D

Attachments

• Curved Building.jpg
    Curved Building.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 120

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

It's not from wow, It's from D3. I watched some footage of new tristram and though: "Hey, that building looks cool, why not use something like it?". And here I am today. :)

Hey guys :D
I need some lightsaber hilts. Without the blade, for I already have it, but only the hilts.

Type: Attachents
Image:

250px-JKA_saber4.png

250px-JKA_saber7.png

250px-JKA_saber1.png

250px-JKA_saber3.png

250px-JKA_saber8.png

250px-JKA_saber9.png

250px-JKA_saber5.png

250px-JKA_saber2.png

250px-JKA_saber6.png

Description: I need some lightsaber hilts. You have some reference pictures above. I need low filesize, so you can use ingame textures. I will be needing at least 5 models, please. You can make any of the ones above, but please, make Firebrand (black one with some red buttons, fourth from bottom to top). They should be exact same size, because I will be attaching the hilt and the blade to the same model, so they need to fit perfectly. I will take care of fitting them, just make hilts the same size.
Project Link: Still didn't make a thread. Will do it after some more significant progress, though.
Do you need all these?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, I don't really like the idea of ripping files from other games and I don't want to have law issues and such.

Sorry bro, I can't seem to find any. I tried taking some screenshots from Jedi Academy, since all the hilts are from it, but that doesn't work either. I also tried re-scaling it, but since my license for ACDsee expired, and I don't have photoshop, I was forced to use Paint. That is such pain in the ***, and I also lose a lot of resolution.
Please, use the ones I could found in the previous post. Re-scale them if you want to. I don't mind if you use 64x64 textures, for I don't need too much quality models.

I am done with one. I am going to upload if I am done with, say, five of them.

Last edited:
Level 28
Ok... I think I'm gonna be asking for a lot, but I have to ask. Since I have no idea of modeling I can't even make models as simple as this... or hard, I don't know if it's easy or hard to make them, anyway,
I need 2 models, see if you can make 1 of them at least:
fence - like this one, cityscape, angelic looking - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=009bdz and a thing to fill that empty slot... a ramp, cuz I can't make it with squares, I just want a half circle, low poly. Thanks in advance.

I can't follow rule number 5, I haven't hosted my project, I'm just making a map, which I think if I finish would end up great.

Level 14
@morbent
Here is your model with textures dude:
Stairs for morbent

follow rule 5>(5. Please link us to a project where you will use your requested doodad. )

@eubz
can u add my name to the modeling section in the group please??

does any one need something coz i feel realy in mood for modeling these days
I really need animation on a already existing model. It is found in the Ultimate Terraining Map - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/ultimate-terraining-map-3-0-a-45316/. It's called Flooring1. I need it to have 2 simple animations - 1 to stand cracked like a glass would crack if you step over it, 2 to break and all parts to fall down.

My idea is to use it as floor that can break under the units legs while they walk over them.
I will use it in the future minimaping contest #8 that will start probably next week.
If you like I can upload the model directly for you to see.

Category: Destructible -model already exists.
type:structure (destructable floor)
image:Will upload one later tonight.
description: My idea is to use it as floor that can break under the units legs while they walk over them.
Project Link: I will use it in the future minimaping contest #8 that will start probably next week.

Level 14
does any one need something coz i feel realy in mood for modeling these days

Well you could take mine, i'm still waiting for my requests to be done :)

Sorceress
None-Destructible
Doodad/props

79704935.jpg

Thanks!

PM me, +rep.

Well you could take mine, i'm still waiting for my requests to be done :)

look that the request is to big and hard that no body took it, i will see what i can do but it will take time, i could make you models,use in game textures,but if you need these textures i will upload models with no texture so someone else could take it, i will take alot time to make this if it doesnt matter ,because it seems a little big and hard ,i guess you should ask someone to texture the models ,(no animations,i dont make animations coz i suck at animating)

@sonicflare101
dude if you have Magos's model editor just use it , get an undead tree and add to it some fire like particle emittiers
its too easy even noobs can do it there is alot of tutorials on the hive here about that search one , you could even start modeling with only free tools
1.magos model editor
2.gmax
3.warcraft 3 model veiwer
4.dexport script(for gmax)
5.import \ export mdx (also for gmax)
i use 3dmax full version instead of gmax because it have many other mdifiers but it cost

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi.
I need a model for my proyect. I think it's simple, so here we go.

Category: Destuctable
Type: Decoration
Description: It's simple, I need you to make a logo that says "XP". The font must be "Papyrus" (see the attached image). The only animation needed it's to go up and down very slowly, as it was levitating. It should be surrounded for a blue glow, and the color of the word should be yellow. Note that I don't want a 2D logo, it must have volume.
scaled.php

Project Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/monster-slayer-218809/

I don't know if you can do it, but I think I gave all the necessary information. I hope you can help with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hey eubz, any news on the pending requests ? :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Good to see you're still alive eubz :)

Level 10

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

hey eubz, I feel I should inform you that i need my doodad with custom textures since i've already imported around 20 and some of them mess up each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.