• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Eubz want another request this request is in the same project with the semi-circle house.

Category
: Non-destructible
Type: Structure
Image:

211785-albums5265-picture55420.jpg

You could remove the two towers behind it and the dragon.

Not on a rush could wait a week or longer, I am aware of your busy status.

I'll PM you about something important
I can't see any image.

Level 28
There is already a castle in the model section:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/paladans-temple-108342/?prev=search=castle&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...179989/?prev=search=castle&r=20&d=list&page=3
Just let me know if you really like the one which really resembles the image you posted.

Thanks for the link Paladan's Temple fits well on my map

Level 6
WE bear is not real bear :(
Real bear's is fatty and cutty.
And WE bear's is so fearform, and their eyes is almost white, the bear's (Ursus) eyes is black.

Brown bear Including:
- Grizzly bear
- Kodiak bear

Polar bear
Black Bear
Asiantic Black bear
Sloth Black bear

If you doesn't can make all, just make 1 bear's.

WE bear is not real bear :(
Real bear's is fatty and cutty.
And WE bear's is so fearform, and their eyes is almost white, the bear's (Ursus) eyes is black.

Brown bear Including:
- Grizzly bear
- Kodiak bear

Polar bear
Black Bear
Asiantic Black bear
Sloth Black bear

If you doesn't can make all, just make 1 bear's.

Please do use this form:
form
Category: Destructible/none-destructible
type:trees/rocks/plants/structures/decorations
image:jpg, png, tga
description: Describe how you will use the model. Also tell us whether it is animated or not.
Project Link: Link to the project where your requested doodad will be used. I don't want to create models that will only be dumped.

Hey,

Like I said can you please change the "snow" at the top to that black thing(steel, stone or something)? It looks a bit unrealistic that the fire is so close to the snow. It would smelt away pretty quickly.

Otherwise the model is exactly like I want.

How about this. Mind if I upload it to the model section?

Attachments

• Ice_Pillar2.mdx
    21.6 KB · Views: 67
Level 6
Category: Attachment
Type: Torch
image: [hidden: "Torch Unfire"]
213357-albums5403-picture55608.jpg
[/hidden] AND [hidden: "Torch"]
213357-albums5403-picture55607.jpg
[/hidden]
Description: This just easy model's with just torch on hand. NOTE: I WANT HIGH RESOLUTION TORCH (Minimal 12-24 vertex) FOR TORCH!
Project Link: All of my project.

Last edited:
Level 6
Category: Undestructible
Type: Decoration
Image:
213357-albums5403-picture55610.jpg
AND
213357-albums5403-picture55609.jpg

Description: Fire Place: Has 2 shovel on left side and right side. Has flying little particles of fire near fire (of course). And that isn't brick, but that is coobled stone (Gray colour).
Wood fire has path or sign of flame glowing on every wood (Red glowing flame on the woods), Woods colour are black. There are many black powder nearby of burning woods.

Woods: Just light brown woods. With many direction.
Project Link: Hunted

Last edited:
Level 37
How about this. Mind if I upload it to the model section?
Excellent. Thisi is what I wanted. Thank you.

Before adding this to model section I suggest you to fix the bottom. They'll eventually whine about it(I have experience).

+rep for the model
+credits for the model

EDIT: Oh, can you also add another animation where there won't be fire? Would be nice to have that kind of variation too.

How about me?

Those requests are from page 13, so I created them before your request. Now that they are done, and I suppose there is no more requests in page 14, probably I will work for your request now. About your bear request, its a unit and not a doodad, but don't worry I will be creating it yet it will be of less priority (50% change to create unit models here).

Level 14
I am still waiting for the day that someone can create a simple plane of the same dimensions as a 160x160 map with a high resolution sky texture. Can you please be my hero? :cute:

Category: none-destructible
type:Cinematic
skytexture.jpg

This image is smaller then the original.

description: I want to use this model as a floor underneath my map so that it looks as if the units are walking on clouds.
The texture may be animated (Which would be insanely cool) but is not nessecary if it takes up too much time.
Project Link: That's the thing, I can assure you that I will finish this map without dumping it onto my hd, but the link to the project does not exist since I'm working on a map of my clan.
We contact each other through wc3 and skype and my clan does not feel the needs of posting a clan map onto a website, since it's mainly going to be played by the clan itself.
If you want proof we can discuss this matter.

It's a simple plane with a texture, that is all. Please be my hero :cute:

Level 6
Those requests are from page 13, so I created them before your request. Now that they are done, and I suppose there is no more requests in page 14, probably I will work for your request now. About your bear request, its a unit and not a doodad, but don't worry I will be creating it yet it will be of less priority (50% change to create unit models here).

No, no, i has request it to rysnt11 yet, and he forgive me. So you just make my doodads only.
And thanks for hardly work.

Level 4
Hi again eubz,

I know you have already helped me very much with my requests, but I have another one if you have the time.

Category: non-destructible
type:structures/decorations
image:
img-5.JPG

description: This will be a very important building in my star wars map... A JEDI ENCLAVE!!!
Project Link: SW:HotG - working title, no link yet

Level 6
Mr. Foxy, if you still need the woods, here they are.
@Hashjie
I am now creating the sky model you asked.

I have not zip opener eubz. :(
So, i can't open it.
------------------------------
Please, make that without zip.
--------------------------------
EDIT:
Where i can download zip viewer?
Please
My Zip viewer has corrupted by virusses. :(

I have not zip opener eubz. :(
So, i can't open it.
------------------------------
Please, make that without zip.
--------------------------------
EDIT:
Where i can download zip viewer?
Please
My Zip viewer has corrupted by virusses. :(
TO DO:
1. Download the zipped file.
2. right click it
3. click extract file
4. select where you will un zip the zipped file
5. click OK

Level 14
Sky is done. Just rescale it in WE to fit the size you need. Just tell me what needs to be done for it and I'll do the honor.

I'm sorry to bother you, but it seems that it tells me that it's unabled to load the model. I must be a moron right now, is there a specific path it needs to be set to? And how would I link the blp to the model or is that done already?

I simply imported it, created a custom doodad, used the sky.mdx by selecting it from the import list saved my map, reopened it and it seems like it doesn't work.

I must be missing something, could you please tell me?

I'm sorry to bother you, but it seems that it tells me that it's unabled to load the model. I must be a moron right now, is there a specific path it needs to be set to? And how would I link the blp to the model or is that done already?

I simply imported it, created a custom doodad, used the sky.mdx by selecting it from the import list saved my map, reopened it and it seems like it doesn't work.

I must be missing something, could you please tell me?
Have you included the blp file to import in WE. If not, the model won't work.
attachment.php

The image shows how the model works in WE.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_021512_073647_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_021512_073647_01.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 262
Level 6
Now, i need a trees, Coniferous pines, Pir, Balsam Fir, White Birch, and White Spurce trees so.
Map: Hunt
Sorry, i does't use that form,
It would be later. I search for the image.

Level 21
OK I'll do that.

Could you make it go left and right like the stone does in the game or one side is also good. If you are just doing one side just do the left side alright?

Oh and eubz thanks for being so kind and thoughtful to us, with all your requests. I'm really sure you are really stressed out, but let me tell you, you are making a lot of people happy and very glad with me included.

Level 14
Have you included the blp file to import in WE. If not, the model won't work.
attachment.php

The image shows how the model works in WE.

Yes I did import the blp file + the mdx file, I created a new doodad, set the model file to be the sky.mdx, saved my map, restarted the editor and it said could not load model: sky.mdl

Yes I did import the blp file + the mdx file, I created a new doodad, set the model file to be the sky.mdx, saved my map, restarted the editor and it said could not load model: sky.mdl

the "war3imported" part should be deleted. Close WE then re-start it. The model will show up. It works in me, why not in you?

Now, i need a trees, Coniferous pines, Pir, Balsam Fir, White Birch, and White Spurce trees so.
Map: Hunt
Sorry, i does't use that form,
It would be later. I search for the image.
I really need images for this. Big images so I can use them as skins.

Could you make it go left and right like the stone does in the game or one side is also good. If you are just doing one side just do the left side alright?

Oh and eubz thanks for being so kind and thoughtful to us, with all your requests. I'm really sure you are really stressed out, but let me tell you, you are making a lot of people happy and very glad with me included.
Thanks. I am also glad making people happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.