• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DonDustin where you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Anyone capable of getting ahold of him? I sent him a message awhile ago but he seems to have went inactive for sometime.

Edit: It has some Wc3 relations to it if questions arise. Check #3 post for more answers.

Last edited:
Level 12
My question is Warcraft III related of user listed above. Don took his Warcraft III models down from here & said to contact for more information. Due to the new website (Hive 2) I noticed alot of model hiccups (old content could be seen but no longer existed) probably old cache? I found a model that I've been searching for years & now it's explained of why I couldn't find it because Don took them down.

Now if anybody knows if he uploaded them elsewhere this is the place I would want to be because it's Warcraft III related.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.