• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Donar's Icon Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
When creating these icons, i misnamed all of them, and am unable to upload them normally. I do not want to spend the time renameing 382 files. so here are my packs with image previews.

picture_1_401.png

picture_2_140.png

picture_3_166.png

picture_4_773.png

picture_5_141.png

The BLP files... in a .zip
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MY ICONS. I'll kill yo ass!:grin:

Download here:

Attachments

• DonarIconPacks1thru5BLP.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Level 1
Yea... but I took the time to make them into icons. Big deal, half the icons are not free hand around here anyhow.. Give me credit for my time. Time is irreplaceable.

Level 27
Actually, all icons that are approved are either freehanded or snapshots of models they made.
2. Freehand Content
All icons must be at least 50% freehand created. Non-freehand techniques include mirroring, cloning (or brute cloning, as in clear copy-paste), recoloring, resizing, and rotating.
5. Original Work
Stealing shall be severely punished with -25 reputation/icon. Stealing up to 2 pieces of art will result in a temporary ban (1 week). If the stealing continues, any offender shall be permanently banned.
Be glad this rule isn't being enforced.
7. Model/Skin Icons (for a unit, doodad or building)
These icons are special: ONE screenshot icon is allowed by the author (compatibility object-icon). The resource model/skin must be uploaded on the site: a link is required otherwise the resource will not be considered valid.
I'd suggest you read through the rules.
--donut3.5--

Level 32
Well, posting in this forum is a good idea: you can get tons of feedback on them!

The file: http://wc3clanmap.forum5.com/images/avatars/wc3clanmap/files/picture_4_773.png is especially helpful as everyone can see the contents without having to download anything or view the files one by one.

As donut3.5 noted however:

Community > FAQ > Resource Section Rules > Icon Rules

are clear and detailed.

Based on those criteria, it's likely that our Icon Resource Moderators would agree that very few of them would receive approval in the Hive's icon resource section.

Status
Not open for further replies.