• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make icon's border ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm studying at making icons and have many many troubles. First, Someone please show me how to make border for an icon. Then, Which program do you use for this work? Can i download any tool here for making icons and models?. I used paint and "war3 viewr" for my first icon, it was really terrible :lol:

By the way, please show me how to create a custom preview screen.
Also about creating custom loading screen, I got a pic, then saved it as .tga, and i could not open it by "war3 viewer" to convert to .blp, And what .mdx file they said about to complete a custom loading screen, I just had a .blp pic :roll:

Level 9
About making icons. i painted by hand a nice picture, but don't know how to use color tool in PHOTOSHOP, so that my pic is a non-colored pic. Anyone here know how to do it???. Also about making border. I read all of tutorial here and war3campaign.com wbut finally i coudn't even create a right border.(Thought used Photoshop ) :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.