• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is there a problem with uploading icon packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I tried to upload a pack, but it seemed to fail, and when I went to the Icon Pack page nothing could be downloaded, like about half of the packs there.

Is there anyway I can upload these icons without individually doing it? I really don't want to upload a couple hundred icons individually.

Level 2
EDIT: I just tried it for a pack with 4 icons. It didn't work either. :(

After triple checking, I must have done something wrong while they were tga's. I'll try again after figuring out what I have to do to fix it.

EDIT 2: Ok, my tgas work in maps but my blps don't. :x

Level 12
I have recently suffered this problem as well. All my icons were .blp, were 64 x 64, were in a zip file, and worked in game. However, they failed to upload corectly. Also, you icon uploading is missing spaces for both auto-cast and hero scorescreen (The little icon that appears on the scorescreen in the post-game scorescreen). Could you please add support for, at the least, hero scorescreen? I thank you in advanced for any assistance you may offer.

Shimrra

Level 12
I did it exactly like it said. The file was StarcraftIcons.zip and in it was BTNDuGalle.blp and DISBTNDuGalle.blp. All the other icons in it also followed this pattern. Does the zip need a certain name, or the files need to be in a folder within the zip?

Level 12
Can you do that? My compressor just auto-arranges them in alphabetical order... I noticed that most of the icon packs there seemed to have the same problem, as they were undownloadable and didn't show any of the icons, so aparently, this is a common problem. Is there any way to contact Darky27? He should be able to help, and if it's a glitch, he can fix it. Thank you for your assistance thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.