• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dona Vetta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This sure is a very different site from wc3sear.ch. Poor wc3sear.ch, it's tourment is finally over.

The site is kinda disorganized, in my opinion, but maybe that's because I was used to wc3sear.ch. =P

Some questions:

Were the Wc3sear.ch resources saved? (obviously not?)
Are the wc3sear.ch moderators kept? (Not really willing to be map moderator again, but I guess it'll be more pleasing to moderate an unlaggy section.
How many space, in MB, can this site support (on resources)?
Italic, Bold, etc, do the codes for these exist?

Nice User CP, though.

Level 18
This site is a little unorganized as the moment because we are in the process of a massive merge. Ralle is still importing the resources of wc3sear.ch as we speak, and soon we will have all that wc3sear.ch had, with an advantage that is. We have a pass/fail type system for any resources put onto the hive, so that way if they're complete shit they will not get approved!

I don't think the moderators will be kept, but you can talk to Ralle.
We can (obviously) handle a lot more than wc3sear.ch considering Darky was wayyy over his limit and we have room for all the resources wc3sear.ch had.

Advanced editor for text you can find many codes, including TRIGGER and JASS code boxes that you can put your triggers or scripts in. This site is much, much better.

OH, and did I mention that there are NO laggy 10 second loads for each page on here? It's great.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
That clears up some things. However, I don't think ALL the resources of Wc3sear.ch should be restored. Only the Director's Choice items.

Most of the other stuff was just trash infecting that Map Section, since wc3s's aim was never quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.