• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you consider Warcraft III:Frozen Throne to be its own game or DLC?

Do you consider Warcraft III:Frozen Throne to be its own game or DLC?

• Own Game

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • DLC/ADD ON

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Do you consider Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne to be its own game or do you think of it as a DLC/Addon only?
Personally I always thought of it as its own game even though 'Technically' its a DLC/Addon as its dependent on Reign of Chaos.

Level 21
You ask what is Frozen Throne young one? I'll tell you if you wish. In the olden days when gaming industry has yet to become a giant that it is today instead of draining you for every $ you have by making small DLCs with minimal content they instead made things called Expansion Packs. Expansion packs expanded the base game with significant improvement usually with extra singleplayer missions and new gameplay content.

Today Expansion Packs are but a memory.

Level 2
Lol, This is why I shouldn't post at like 2 in the morning my time. Best expansion pack that ever came out, enough content to be its own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.