1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Do me a Favor

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Code_Name_XXX, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Code_Name_XXX

Code_Name_XXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi. Its me Code_Name_XXX. I was creating a campagin but includes a human blademaster. I download one but I can't seem to remove the weapon his holding. I search how in google but my laptop don't support the specific items in War 3 Skin editor or something like that. Will you do me a favor in removing the weapon present. I was about to change his weapon to Blood Lotus.(A weapon in Blood n Gore)

2. Maker

Maker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:

Eh, a url?

4. Code_Name_XXX

Code_Name_XXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well Maker give the link. I expected it to be a Human Blade master but what are the odds, still like it.(Blood n Gore)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  5. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Why don't you post a url for that 'human BM' model, so i can download it and cut it's weapon? Silly creature.

Since you haven't attached a url neither for the blademaster, nor for the sword i will give you the only human model with Blademaster animations i know, and you will attach the sword ingame via attach points.

Attached Files: