• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do me a Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi. Its me Code_Name_XXX. I was creating a campagin but includes a human blademaster. I download one but I can't seem to remove the weapon his holding. I search how in google but my laptop don't support the specific items in War 3 Skin editor or something like that. Will you do me a favor in removing the weapon present. I was about to change his weapon to Blood Lotus.(A weapon in Blood n Gore)

Level 34
human blademaster. I download one

Why don't you post a url for that 'human BM' model, so i can download it and cut it's weapon? Silly creature.

Since you haven't attached a url neither for the blademaster, nor for the sword i will give you the only human model with Blademaster animations i know, and you will attach the sword ingame via attach points.

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    63.8 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.