• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing the weapon of a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, guys! I want to remove the weapon of the blizzardy Ogre Magi. I know there is a tutorial for that and i have read it. In fact, i successfully removed the weapon of the Troll Witch Doctor. Everything went fine. But when i try with the Ogre Magi, nothing happens. I have tried minimum 10 times and i was careful with every single step. I also know that the path of the imported .blp is right - i painted a white circle on the weapon (not on the alpha layer) and it appears ingame. But when i try to hide the weapon, nothing happens...
I have no idea why it doesn't work.

So, can you remove the weapon for me? Perhaps this model is specific or something, perhaps i have to do different things here. The path is :
"units\creeps\OgreMagi\OgreMagi.blp"

Try to hide it and test for yourself, please. I will be very thankful!
+rep!

Level 14
Aaah.. i am sorry. I didn't explained correctly. The model is not actually the blizzardy Ogre Magi. It's another model that just uses it's texture.
But never mind, i have found a solution to my problem and i have fixed it myself. It is perfect now.
Thanks!

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.