1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Removing the weapon of a model.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by CoLd Bon3, Jun 1, 2013.

1. CoLd Bon3

CoLd Bon3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hello, guys! I want to remove the weapon of the blizzardy Ogre Magi. I know there is a tutorial for that and i have read it. In fact, i successfully removed the weapon of the Troll Witch Doctor. Everything went fine. But when i try with the Ogre Magi, nothing happens. I have tried minimum 10 times and i was careful with every single step. I also know that the path of the imported .blp is right - i painted a white circle on the weapon (not on the alpha layer) and it appears ingame. But when i try to hide the weapon, nothing happens...
    I have no idea why it doesn't work.

So, can you remove the weapon for me? Perhaps this model is specific or something, perhaps i have to do different things here. The path is :
    "units\creeps\OgreMagi\OgreMagi.blp"

Try to hide it and test for yourself, please. I will be very thankful!
    +rep!

2. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Here ya go. I didn't test it ingame though. :3

Attached Files:

3. MasterTrainer

MasterTrainer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I don't think you need the portrait because weapon/noweapon the ogre's face will remain the same.

4. CoLd Bon3

CoLd Bon3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Aaah.. i am sorry. I didn't explained correctly. The model is not actually the blizzardy Ogre Magi. It's another model that just uses it's texture.
    But never mind, i have found a solution to my problem and i have fixed it myself. It is perfect now.
    Thanks!

PROBLEM SOLVED!